Discussion Topic for This Month: “Ethical Non-Monogamy”
presented by Kimberly Pennington
- What makes non-monogamy ‘ethical’ ?
- What are some advantages/disadvantages of monogamy/non-monogamy?
- What about Jealousy?
- The science of sexual coupling in animals and in humans
- Are humans naturally monogamous?
Kimberly has provided her on-line sources….
….as well as some additional resources and suggested reading on the topic:
- MoreThanTwo.com – Franklin Veaux’s polyamory site. Author of More Than Two and The Game Changer
- PolyWeekly.com – Responsible non-monogamy from a kink-friendly, pansexual point of view. Website and blog by the sex-positive educator and host of the Poly Weekly podcast, known by her alias Cunning Minx.
- The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities by Dossie Easton and Catherine Lizst – Considered by many people to be one of the definitive guides to “responsible non-monogamy.”
- The Polyamorists Next Door by Dr. Elisabeth Sheff – This book is the result of a longitudinal research study by sociologist Dr. Elisabeth Sheff on polyamorous families. It starts with an introduction to polyamory, then covers the ways that poly families operate, how poly families raise children, and more.
DURANGO SKEPTICS AND ATHEIST BOOK CLUB!