So I thought it would be interesting to make note of some of the predictions that a few pychics made for this coming year. Of course, at the end of the year, we will return to the list and see how well said psychics did.
Here are some of the 2013 predictions (cue eerie music……….)
From Lamont Hamilton- ordained Minister and Reiki Master healing Practitioner:
- A mind-to-mind telepathic telecommunication device will be developed for the mentally ill to help people communicate better.
- A truce is seen in the Middle East before late summer after one or more spiritual leaders emerge in the region to bring stability to several countries now in conflict.
- Prince William and Kate will have a baby girl, whom many will believe is the reincarnation of Princess Diana. (well, he’s got a 50/50 chance on the sex of the baby).
From Maine-based Psychic Vicki Monroe:
- It is going to be a milder-than-usual winter, although we will get more of a mixed precipitation.
- Tom Cruise will leave the church of Scientology. It has something to do with his daughter and recent divorce.
- Expect an upset at the Academy Awards: Bradley Cooper for best actor over Daniel Day Lewis. Sally Field for best actress. Lincoln for best picture and Quentin Tarantino for best director.
“Nikki”- Psychic to the Stars:
- Nuclear attack on New York.
- Experimental monkeys escape from a lab causing a pandemic. (Apparently she’s a fan of the movie “28 Days Later”).
- An earthquake of great magnitude wiping out Mexico City.
- The map of the world will change due to catastrophic events happening around the globe.
- Giant prehistoric sea monsters under the sea.
- A possible landing of a spaceship.
- Another very large earthquake for Japan and subsequent tsunami within 60 days.
- It will be revealed that Vice President Joe Biden has been under medical care for senile dementia. I predicted his ailment back in 2012.
- Watch for news of mine disaster in China within 3 months. Many deaths.
- Rihanna and Chris Brown will get engaged.
So there you have it. It looks like 2013 is going to be full of some crazy stuff going down. Sea monsters? Spaceships landing?? Hold on to your seats- we may be in for a bumpy ride.